Claire believes everyone's journey is different and that all matters. She thinks it is essential to share hers with you. Here is the big picture of what she had to go through.
· Learned what forgiveness is and how important is it to let go (dad's rejection & abandonment, loving relationships, friendships...).
· Bully as a young kid, her teenage years were difficult, loss of identity and self-worth/self-esteem.
· A few years looking for her real self and inner direction -exploring possibilities, experiencing failures and the power of not giving up.
· Travel to Australia: Found herself again, and her purpose became obvious.
· Immigrated to Australia alone, started all over again in a foreign country.
· Being a nanny of 3 children in a French-Aussie family for four years – the necessity to adapt her French education style with the Aussie one. Great mix!
· Got married: the joy and hidden faces of marriage / a mix of culture, values, and expectations.
· Having her first kid while studying Psychology, Counselling and Neuroscience (marriage counselling, couple counselling, parenting, cognitive behavioral therapy...).
· Unwanted separation ending in divorce.
· Rebuilding from scratch and learning to be happy on her own.
· Looking after her physical and mental health: Nutrition + Fitness + Meditation.
· Being qualified as a Counsellor & Relationship Specialist (5 years of experiential training and therapy in Perth that changed her life and vision for the best).
· Being a single mum and raising a kid on her own.
. Facing the challenges of co-parenting.
. Rebuilding a healthy loving relationship.
Why choosing Claire as your guide?
Her five years of studying in the Counselling, Psychology and Neuroscience field will help you understand that Claire has no doubt that she can support you and empower you toward creating the relationships you want. You will benefit from her use of proven approaches and best practices mix with her high level of empathy & compassion for all situations.
You will appreciate Claire's passion for learning & discovering people, her practical experience in working with individuals, kids, parents and couples as something she treasures and looks forward to.
Claire offers different programs for different needs. Indeed, at Perth Family Counselling we tailored the sessions to your own situation and needs. Help is available for you!
Professional qualifications include:
" We all have a dream, something we wish for, something so big that it seems impossible. Remember... Everything is possible if you believe, decide, commit and act! And it's why I know that my ultimate mission here is to empower you and your families with tools, techniques and strategies that will change your relationships and vision for the best.
Yes, with the knowledge and experience I will share with you, you will become free from conditioning, dysfunctional and unhealthy programs stored in your brain and you will discover how to reprogram and enjoy the true peace & joy that come from being set free again.
My purpose is to help you develop those skills so you can be back in charge! Feeling heard & understood, connected and most of all, at peace! "